If you follow me on social media you will know that the last month or so has been an absolute whirlwind of activity. But I’m particularly excited about the launch of my new venture with Justin Van Breda, Interior Design Tours. What could be better than travel and design – it’s what I love to do and now you can join me! We have been working frantically to create the best Interior Design Tour for you and I’m so excited to share the programme with you.
We have THE most amazing brands who are partnering with us to make Interior Design Tours a reality. Each will be putting on a VIP exclusive event or experience for our guests. Ranging from small and intimate showroom breakfasts to cocktails, dinner parties, private tours and a very exclusive VIP Gala Event and much more. This isn’t just partying, but during these events, you’ll get to see the latest collections and be introduced to new brands, artists, ateliers and specialist craftsmen that will leave your little black book full of new and exciting options for your clients.
A small selection of highlights are as follows:
- Cole & Son are hosting an afternoon tea with their latest celebrity collaborator who will be present in Paris, this will mean an exclusive sneak peek of the new collaboration for our tour guests
- Cocktails and canapes with Bernie De le Cuona for a presentation of De Le Cuona’s newest collection.
- A guided presentation through the Le Lievre archives and fashion archives with the Jean Paul Gaultier fashion house.
- A wine tasting evening with Pierre Frey in an art gallery.
- A secret event with the Rug Company
- Brunch with Kravet and so much more!
The full line up is available on the website.
Make sure you are checking our website for updates and follow us on Instagram where we share regular updates and lots of content to get you inspired and excited about Paris in January.
Tickets are available here.
Please do also email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, transport and hotel enquiries.