Welcome to the second season of the Interior Style Hunter Podcast, hosted by Grant Pierrus.
In this sixth episode, we welcome Bernie de Le Cuona, Founder and CEO of de Le Cuona.
During our discussion we uncover some valuable insights into sustainability in the interior design sector. De Le Cuona have invested heavily in sustainability and Bernie and I discuss the technicality of doing so, but also the benefits, which aren’t always financial.
Key Points From This Episode
- How has the vision of the de Le Cuona brand changed over the last 27 Years? [0:03:46]
- Where does Bernie de Le Cuona find design inspiration. [0:07:25] What does sustainability mean to Bernie de Le Cuona?
- What does it mean to the de Le Cuona Clients? [0:08:43]
- Launch of the first organic collection for the home by de Le Cuona [0:12:06]
- Why should Designers and Architects be suggesting organics to their clients? [0:12:40]
- How has the development of this organic linen set you apart from your competitors? [0:16:55]
All this and more inside today’s episode! So make sure to tune in to hear it all.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Website – de Le Cuona
Instagram – de Le Cuona
Website – Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)