Welcome to the second season of the Interior Style Hunter Podcast, hosted by Grant Pierrus. This series of interviews is going to give you an inside view of the design world from a business perspective.
In this fifth episode, we welcome Charu Gandhi, Founder and Director of Elicyon Limited.
It’s all about the business of interior design on today’s podcast.
Key Points From This Episode
- The fast changing and diverse career options in the Interior Design sector. [0:01:12]
- Should an established Institute be looking at the intersection between Interior Design and Interior Architecture? [0:05:11]
- How will the luxury interior design sector develop over the next few years? [0:10:38]
- How does Charu see sustainability in the design sector at the moment and suggestions in how designers can drive this movement? [0:14:35]
- Is style becoming class led as opposed to being locally influenced? [0:18:42]
- What is luxury? [0:22:28]
- What does a modern interior design firm look like? How does it play out in the market? [0:25:58]
- Three incredible projects Elicyon have recently completed. [0:35:18]
- Awards, press and mentions. [0:40:33]
All this and more inside today’s episode! So make sure to tune in to hear it all.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Website – Elicyon Limited
Instagram – Elicyon