In this episode, we welcome Alexandria Dauley and Sophie Ashby, Founders of United In Design. We talk about the social changes that have happened across the globe this year and how the United In Design charity is going to address issues around diversity in the interior design sector.
Key Points From This Episode
- Introduction to both, Alexandria and Sophie, Founders of United In Design. [0:00:17]
- United In Design takes action in the interiors sector. [0:01:54]
- What is United In Design all about? [0:07:19]
- How did you both start working together? [0:16:40]
- What is it that you are asking people to do and what is your hope for this charity? [0:20:01]
- What are the seven pledges? [0:24:20]
All this and more inside today’s episode! So make sure to tune in to hear it all.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: