Welcome to the second season of the Interior Style Hunter Podcast, hosted by Grant Pierrus.
In this seventh episode, we welcome Oliver Stephenson, Director of Life Kitchens.
We uncover some fascinating insights into Life Kitchens and their approach to adding value to the design of a kitchen
Key Points From This Episode
- Tell us about Life Kitchens. How you started it? Why you started it? [0:00:01]
- Why are people investing in kitchen design? What is your approach to adding value to the design of a kitchen? [0:07:24]
- What are the most common features that people are requesting in kitchens? Is there a design element that Life Kitchens is introducing to clients that is very popular at the moment? [0:09:52]
- How is Life Kitchens set up to work with the design trade? [0:15:05]
- Understanding a bit more about your processes. Where are your best ideas coming from? [0:21:20]
- How customers can “try before they buy”; the virtual reality platform offered by Life Kitchens. [0:25:03]
- What can we look forward to in the next 6 months? [0:33:57]
All this and more inside today’s episode! So make sure to tune in to hear it all.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Website – Life Kitchens
Instagram – Life Kitchens