- The three prongs of design at March & White.
- Working with specialists across disciplines and cross pollination of ideas.
- The narrative-focused design process at the company.
- Staying competitive through honesty and a consistent story.
- Elliott and James’ personal favourite projects and why.
- Personal style and aesthetics and how this fits into a professional setting.
- March & White’s business journey and some of the lessons learned.
- The company’s three key principles that permeate everything.
- Our guests’ best spaces and activities for inspiration and ideas.
- Looking forward to the future with March & White.
- A round of quick-fire questions with Elliott and James!
- And much more!
Embracing the Distinct Elements of Design with Elliot and James of March & White
Click play below to listen to the podcast Welcome to another episode of The Interior Style Hunter Podcast. Today on the show we are very happy to be talking to Elliott March and James White of March & White. March & White is an international design house with studios in London, New York, and Los Angeles. The company has a focus on narrative, luxury, and relevancy and James and Elliott are here to tell us a little more about its history and future. In our conversation we chat about the different design spaces March & White inhabits before considering the effects of this interdisciplinary dynamic. We chat about the emphasis they put on a client’s narrative and weaving it into a project and also get into the three core values that run through all the work that they do. Elliott and James share some of their favourite projects, spaces and ideas around personal style before we finish off the show with our usual quick fire questions! For all this and much more be sure to tune in!Key Points From This Episode:Tweetables: “I think that becomes the challenge, how do you repurpose some of this beautiful material for everybody.” — @marchandwhite [0:05:34.7] “It has to be a beautiful way of living, it has to be luxury and it has to be relevant.” — @marchandwhite [0:16:59.2] “It’s really important to us, delivering something that is unique.” — @marchandwhite [0:28:08.3]Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: