Welcome to the second season of the Interior Style Hunter Podcast, hosted by Grant Pierrus. This series of interviews is going to give you an inside view of the design world from a business perspective. Our goal is to learn how some fellow entrepreneurs have overcome certain issues in their business and apply it to our own circumstances.
In this first episode, we are joined by Jonathan Holmes, CEO of LuxDeco. In just 6 years, LuxDeco have grown from a team of 4 to a team of 35 and now serve clients in over 60 countries. Their curated online destination helps design enthusiasts to discover and shop luxury interior products.
All this and more inside today’s episode! So make sure to tune in to hear it all.
Key Points From This Episode
- How Jonathan built LuxDeco from a team of 4 to a team 35 in just 6 years [0:05:38]
- Why LuxDeco decided crowdfunding was the best way to raise capital [0:11:53]
- What is crowdfunding? [0:14:38]
- What does LuxDeco plan to do with this investment? [0:19:50]
- How do you get involved? [0:24:06]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: