After so many designers asking me to help them in a short, quick and affordable way. I’m pleased to announce that we will be hosting an intensive
You will be working on your marketing plan throughout the day with us guiding and supporting you, this means that you leave with an actual plan in place not just a rough idea, as we find so many seminars leave you with.
The workshop with be hosted very central, in South Kensington at the beautiful Ampersand Hotel.
Want to hear more?
There are 4 elements to this workshop:
Know Your Brand
- Learn to craft your brand and personality so that it’s relevant and attractive to your audience.
- Ensure you know who your clients are, where they hang out online and how best to find and engage with them so that they learn about you and your brand and ultimately drive sales.
Social Media, Online Tools, Content Planning and Advertising
- What social media channels are right for your business, whether you already have them or not this workshop is relevant for you.
- We will share our tried and tested formula with you to ensure you’re getting the maximum exposure online.
- Let’s make your life easy with online tools that are designed to save you time, we discuss Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogging and more.
- We talk about digital influencers (bloggers and people who have a large following online) and the best way to pitch your work to them so that you can get exposure to their audience.
- We will help you understand what you should be sharing and writing about – content planning!
- Going LIVE – why it works.
- Advertising takes your efforts and amplifies the results enormously. You don’t even need a big budget to get results. We share all we know about this technique.
PR for Interior Designers
- We will learn how interior designers can use PR in today’s world and you will create and refine your own business profile, ready to send out to journalists/editors and to be used for other opportunities.
Your Action Plan
- Together we will craft a marketing action plan for your business that is focused on your objectives.
- We will also look at how to measure and setting realistic targets so that you know that you are getting a return on your efforts.
To summarise; in this workshop, we will be looking at your brand, the tools that you could be taking advantage of and how best to present your brand online in order for you to raise your profile and attract new clients.
All attendees will leave the workshop with an action plan, advertising plan, content plan, social media template, knowledge of which tools to use, a press release for their business and an understanding of how to take the next step in marketing their business online.
Who is this workshop for?
Interior Designers who are looking to grow their business and profile with an easy to implement marketing programme.
To book tickets please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/marketing-and-pr-workshop-for-interior-designers-tickets-52143621977
Please let me know if you have any questions about this workshop. You can reply in the comments below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!