In this episode, we welcome Isobel Dennis the Fair Director of Collect. We talk about the 18th year of Collect, the Leading International Fair for Contemporary Craft and Design, the concept of collectable craft, and 2022 formally designated as the UN International Year of Glass.
Key Points From This Episode
- Introduction to both, Isobel Dennis and Collect. [0:00:20]
- What is Collect? [0:01:24]
- What is collectable craft? [0:05:48]
- What does the craft council do to support collectable craft? [0:14:40]
- 2022 UN International Year of Glass, what does this mean? [0:20:01]
All this and more inside today’s episode! So make sure to tune in to hear it all.
Now in its 18th year: Collect, The Leading International Fair for Contemporary Craft and Design, produced by the UK Crafts Council, is returning in 2022 as a hybrid fair. The fair will be physically at Somerset House in London from 25-27th February and, in partnership with Artsy.net, online from 23rd February – 6th March.
Tickets are now available to buy at: https://www.craftscouncil.org.uk/collect-art-fair