Welcome to the second season of the Interior Style Hunter Podcast, hosted by Grant Pierrus. This series of interviews is going to give you an inside view of the design world from a business perspective. Our goal is to learn how some fellow entrepreneurs have overcome certain issues in their business and apply it to our own circumstances.
In this third episode, we welcome James Malcolm Green, Gallery Director of Achille Salvagni Atelier and Founder of Mayfair Design District.
We uncover some fascinating insights into the Mayfair Design District.
Key Points From This Episode
- Why James founded the Mayfair Design District. [0:06:35]
- Making collectible design accessible. [0:13:50]
- What should the buyer be looking for? What does an “edition” actually mean? [0:17:54]
- How does PAD influence the collectible design sector. [0:23:00]
- Highlights of what to expect within the Mayfair Design District this September. [0:27:24]
All this and more inside today’s episode! So make sure to tune in to hear it all.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Website – Achille Salvagni Atelier
Website – Wick & Tallow Bespoke Ltd
Instagram – James Malcolm Green
Instagram – Wick & Tallow Bespoke Ltd
Instagram – Mayfair Design District