Welcome to the second season of the Interior Style Hunter Podcast, hosted by Grant Pierrus. This series of interviews is going to give you an inside view of the design world from a business perspective. Our goal is to learn how some fellow entrepreneurs have overcome certain issues in their business and apply it to our own circumstances.
In this fourth episode, we welcome Sandrine Zhang Ferron, Founder of Vinterior.
Vinterior exists to turn everyday places into remarkable spaces by filling them with pieces of real character. They believe that everyone should be able to create a beautiful home or workspace, whatever their lifestyle, budget and taste. And that’s exactly what they are doing.
In this episode we learn more about how tech helps democratise interiors.
Key Points From This Episode
- Who does Vinterior serve and how does Vinterior curate the dealers? [0:7:15]
- Discussing tech platforms and how these are disrupting the interiors sector [0:12:38]
- How does Sandrine Zhang Ferron ensure she’s operating at her best, touching on wellness and innovation? [0:16:36]
- What is the biggest challenge in growing Vinterior? [0:17:55]
- What can we look forward to from Vinterior? [0:19:08]
All this and more inside today’s episode! So make sure to tune in to hear it all.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Website – Vinterior