I was absolutely thrilled when I got the call to ask if I wanted to be part of House Fair this year, and even better, to be asked to design a space for the Style Rooms section of the fair. What an opportunity!
The House Fair in association with House & Garden is co-located with the Spirit of Summer Exhibition held at Olympia from the 22 to the 25th June. It promises to introduce you to some incredible new interior trends and some exciting new brands too, plus you get to see my design and styling work up close.
The Style Rooms
As part of The Style Rooms I was given the following brief to design a space:
The theme for this year’s Style Rooms has been set exclusively by Sam Hood – AMARA Interior Blog Awards judge and AMARA’s founder.
It encompasses British lifestyle and enjoyment of the summer months – whether that’s in the city, country or the suburbs. The rooms are here to inspire The House Fair audiences to redecorate and style their homes after the cold and rainy months, inject personality into their interiors, be bold, brave and express themselves.
Anyone who knows me knows that I’m always up for a challenge. So I chose a dining room, notoriously difficult to style and I selected a theme which I feel represents me and Interior Style Hunter.
This year my travels have taken me through some of the finest spaces in the world; part of what makes these spaces unique is the use of high quality artisan furniture.
Artisan Chic is the look I’ve created for my room at House Fair. It is a simplified space that celebrates the use of metal and wood, two materials most often used by craftsmen.
The chic styling helps to lift the almost industrial base to make it fresh and relevant for 2016.
I have had such a great time planning this space and I can’t wait to open the doors to my space at Olympia for you to see it. I’ll be posting another article nearer the time to run through all the detail of my space with lots of photographs too!
Tickets are on sale at the moment, and the kind folks over at the House Fair have given me the code ISH to share with you that entitles you to a 25% discount on the ticket price.
I also have 5 pair’s of tickets to give away, all you need to do is enter using the Rafflecopter giveaway below, and increase your chance of winning by sharing a tweet.
I’m so looking forward to welcoming you to my space at the House Fair in June.
Terms and conditions:
- Prize is restricted to entrants who have a UK delivery address.
- Travel costs to the House Fair are not covered.
- Your email address will be shared with the House Fair.
- The tickets will be sent to the winners directly from the House Fair or PR Representative.
- Giveaway will be held using Rafflecopter, a completely independent widget allowing me to pick a completely random winner and giving everyone the same chance of winning.
- The winners will be contacted by email and given 48 hours to claim their prize after which I will pick another winner by random, so please ensure your email is correct when entering.