Photography by Beth Crockatt
We uncover some fascinating insights into Dodds & Shute and their approach to disrupting the design sector through sustainable procurement.
Key Points From This Episode
- Introduce yourselves and tell us more about your business [0:00:01]
- The progression of sustainable procurement through the design sector and the influence Dodd & Shute have in the market. [0:03:36]
- What is it that Dodd & Shute do, what service do you offer? [0:05:07]
- Getting the function, design and sustainability element to work in a project, is a challenge – how do we solve the problem? [0:07:36]
- What are furniture companies actually doing to change their sustainable credentials? . [0:9:23]
- Where does the responsibility lie – producer, designer/architects/consumer – and how to get all parties to stand up. [0:13:11]
- Where do Dodds & Shute get their best ideas? [0:24:00]
- What is the biggest challenge faced through building your business [0:25:31]
All this and more inside today’s episode! So make sure to tune in to hear it all.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Website – Dodds & Shute
Instagram – Dodds & Shute