Photography by Beth Crockatt
Welcome to the second season of the Interior Style Hunter Podcast, hosted by Grant Pierrus.
In this eighth episode, we welcome Nick Shute and Stefan Dodds, Co-founders of Dodds & Shute.
We uncover some fascinating insights into Dodds & Shute and their approach to disrupting the design sector through sustainable procurement.
Key Points From This Episode
- Introduce yourselves and tell us more about your business [0:00:01]
- The progression of sustainable procurement through the design sector and the influence Dodd & Shute have in the market. [0:03:36]
- What is it that Dodd & Shute do, what service do you offer? [0:05:07]
- Getting the function, design and sustainability element to work in a project, is a challenge – how do we solve the problem? [0:07:36]
- What are furniture companies actually doing to change their sustainable credentials? . [0:9:23]
- Where does the responsibility lie – producer, designer/architects/consumer – and how to get all parties to stand up. [0:13:11]
- Where do Dodds & Shute get their best ideas? [0:24:00]
- What is the biggest challenge faced through building your business [0:25:31]
All this and more inside today’s episode! So make sure to tune in to hear it all.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Website – Dodds & Shute
Instagram – Dodds & Shute