Welcome to the second season of the Interior Style Hunter Podcast, hosted by Grant Pierrus. This series of interviews is going to give you an inside view of the design world from a business perspective. Our goal is to learn how some fellow entrepreneurs have overcome certain issues in their business and apply it to our own circumstances.
We uncover some fascinating insights into the similar challenges that both interior designers and architects face. Fees in particular.
All this and more inside today’s episode! So make sure to tune in to hear it all.
Key Points From This Episode
- How to build a successful partnership between interior designers and architects? [0:06:15]
- How do you work with an Interior Designer? [0:10:14]
- How do the two sectors work together and overlap? [0:23:44]
- What are the biggest challenges facing the Architectural sector at the moment and are they similar to what designers experience? [0:29:21]
- Fees, not standing up and educating the market place about the incredible value that design brings to humanity [0:34:49]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: