I was recently asked to take part in Redrow’s #verymethischristmas campaign where I needed to create a flatlay board showing off pieces that told my story as well as Christmas.
As interiorstylehunter.com is in it’s first year, I decided to tell a little story about the blog. The pieces that I have collected showcase some of the pieces that have helped me with the blog as well as some others that I’ve found along the way.
- Starting with my trusty old camera that comes along with me everywhere.
- And on the right, a beautiful candlestick from new Norwegian interiors brand who I helped launch into the UK with this blog post about Funky Doris.
- On the left hand side, is a piece of Eucalyptus, I love both the scent and the colour, which works with the green background I chose for the board. The scent is fresh and that reminds me of Christmas, as I’m usually in the Southern Hemisphere.
- In the centre of the board, I have a couple of decorations that came along with the lovely Bloom & Wild Christmas tree.
- A Kelly Hoppen London Candle – it has a lovely scent and I’ve burned so many of these since I first got a sample of it at the Christmas in July press event.
- I found that big “G” for Grant at M&S, and bought everyone in my family letters for their tree this year.
- My trust watch that makes sure that I’m always on time for meetings and events.
- And one of my best finds this year, the King Gator mouse pad by Alexa Pulitzer – these are fabulous! Also available at Liberty in the UK.
- And last, but not least, my hand made star from LINLEY.