Join Grant Pierrus and Nicola Pearson FCA to discover the right pricing strategy for your interior design business.
Do you want to feel more confident when quoting for interior design projects and ensure that you will make a profit from your work? In this workshop, you will learn the common strategies that interior designers use to price their services and the effect that each of these strategies has on your business.
What will you learn:
- An overview of the most popular interior design pricing strategies
- How to calculate an hourly rate
- What is value-pricing and how it can benefit your business
- How to avoid loss-making projects
- How to manage projects and keep to budget
- Communicating effectively with your client
- Knowing which strategy you should apply to which project type
- How to negotiate on pricing with your clients
Who is it for:
Interior Designers who need clarity and focus on their pricing strategies. It’s more suited to designers who have established studios and are looking to actively grow their businesses.
Who are the presenters:
Grant Pierrus is the founder of Interior Style Hunter, an award-winning interior design publication. He is also the Founder of Pierrus Ltd, a marketing and strategy consultancy firm to the interior design sector.
Nicola Pearson is a Chartered Accountant and a Partner at Haines Watts where she works with a portfolio of SME’s on all aspects of their accounting and tax requirements. Nicola strongly believes that by helping her clients to really understand the numbers behind their businesses she can help them to flourish and grow.